Monday, August 25, 2008

Tired, bored, and kinda pissed right the fuck off!

Soooo.... for the last few days I havent really been up to much. Yesterday I watched "Death to Smoochy" and worked out a bit... thats about it.

Today though I finnaly met up with joel to work out. We did some kick boxing training and lifted weights before we decided to play a game of frisbee than go for a swim. It was a blast! but I got a slight sun burn on my shoulders. Im supprised it actually isn't worse than it is. I usually burn pretty bad and the amount of time we were outside and shirtless (almost 3 hours outside and 1 hour inside) I didnt burn badly at all. After that was done I went home and started jobsearching online incase the job with MPI doesn't go through. I called them today and they said they didn't know who all got hired yet and that they are still looking through applicants. I really hope they hire me. Anyway... as I was emailing off resume's and looking for jobs... my computer started acting funny. All the sudden the sound got put on mute. AIM opened up, and it started typing random combinations of ASDFGHJKL accross the screen. Finnally it started to repeatedly open up the Search window untill it just crashed my computer. I restarted my comp and ran a antivirus scan but its way way out of date... and didnt find anything. while it was running my mom called and said my uncle was having a bbq. After I hung up I felt wiped and the antivirus would take a while to scan everything so I decided to take a nap before I went to my uncles, so i set the alarm on my cell phone and fell asleep on my couch. I awoke a hour and 15 minutes AFTER my cell phone should have gone off and woke me up! so I rushed out the door and headed over to my uncles house. Before I took off I saw on my computer that the antivirus did not find anything wrong but there were over 400 open search windows. Fucking virus. I hope everyone who ever wrote a virus dies a horrible horrible death. So needless to say... I am not on my computer right now... Im on my dads while I try to run this new antivirus I just downloaded to find and kill this fucking virus. If it doesnt work im gona have to do a system restore but I have no idea when it will restore too :( and I REALLY dont want to have to go and wipe my harddrive again. I did that a few months ago and it sucks. It really really sucks. I think the virus came in with "death to smoochy" I love that movie but now I hate it too! its fucked me over good and hard and rough. I just thought to try deleting "death to smoochy" from my comp. hopefully that works. when I tried to delete it I think it knew I was trying to kill it... the virus started opening multiple AIM windows and MSN windows and a few search window. fucking cunt. So the antivirus I just downloaded has been running for just under 45 minutes, scanned 4,400 files and not found any virus yet. I hope to god it finds it or that deleting "Death to smoochy" got rid of that mother fucker. And i just got my answer... NO deleting death to smoochy did fuck all... AIM and 14 search windows just opened up all at once! next test is deleting "25th hour" This started happening right after I downloaded death to smoochy and part way through 25th hour.... so I havent even gotten to see it yet. Hopefully one of these things works. But im gona go for now. Movies,

No comments: