Thursday, August 28, 2008

Killing Time

So I have been slightly bussier the last few days, but still haven't done anything extreamly fun or exciting. I found out that it was'nt a virus on my computer that was causing the trouble but that I dropped my keyboard a few days before and it seemed to develop a short in it. I tried swapping my keyboard and it fixed the problem right away. But now I am using the keyboard my computer came with which I dont really like. Its not a bad keyboard or anything by no means, but it isnt cool like my other one with the letters on the keys being clear and a back light built in allowing it to be lit up and cool looking. For the past 2 days my torso has been sore as fuck. I hadn't really done alot of core related exercise before and at Joel's the other day I did quite a bit. He set up a work out bench that was inclined so it puts you ass higher than your head so when you do a sit up it really works you good, and then after we did this exercise when I laid on the ground as he stood above me with my head between his feet. I would bring my legs up and he would throw them down and I got to stop my legs from hitting the ground using my stomach muscels. Its a good work out but for 2 days later I was so sore. It hurt to sit up and change positions and stuff.

So I got hired the other day. The position is for doing dispatch work. I will be dispatching technicians to fix broken ATM's in the centeral U.S. (Colorado, Texas, Kansas. Area's like that). The one huge problem I have with this job is that its down town and there is basically fuck all in terms of parking. So I still am looking for work. Less activly seeing as I do now have a job, but still. I start on Tuesday.... the day after the Oasis concert. Im gona be kinda hung over I bet. I love oasis. They are tied for my top 3 favorite all time bands. The other 2 are Nine Inch Nails and Audioslave. After I see Oasis, I will have seen all 3 of them. And I use the term seen loosely. At Nine Inch Nails I was 2nd row on the floor right between Trent and Jeordie, and I got hit in the head with a microphone and got really dehydrated. Than Audioslave... my parents bought me 3 tickets for my 18th birthday, and my Joel and Sean got me completely tanked, they told me a few days later I drank over $70 each of their money. I didnt even get sick! but I cant remember alot of that concert. I think they decided to screw with my head a few days later cus they said I was grinding with these 2 30 year old ladies :S LMAO... I do remember before I started blacking out that Joel told me not to embarass him... but I was already really drunk so I grabbed his crotch and licked his face :P lol Im comfortable enough with my sexuality that doing slightly homosexual stuff like that doesnt bug me. lol once me and my friend Pat wanted to see what would happen if people thought we were gay. So we walked around the mall holding hands and stuff :P the looks were hilarious that we were getting. We also did that with me wearing my sunglass' inside and him holding my hand guiding me like I was blind :P lol I would knock over displays and bump into people and stuff and everyone would like freak out and then become all appologetic when I said I was blind and stuff LMAO.

Anyway Oasis is going to be interesting... One of the people I am going with... we used to be best friends untill a few months ago... roughly 2 weeks after we bought the tickets. Anyway I haven't talked to her at all since her birthday... She did something I think is stupid and I expressed my disappointment with her for doing this, and she snapped at me! Just fucking blew up... like she had been doing every few months for about a year and a half previously. She said I tried to motorboat her when I gave her a hug while she was sitting and then accused me of doing other stuff and gropeing her for a few years... what the fuck! one example she said was when we went to a party and she spent the night at my house instead of driving home cus I lived like 3 blocks away from the party... she said that I was gropeing her that night in bed... I WAS ASLEEP AND ENDED UP PUTTING MY ARM AROUND HER! AHH. God shes worse than me though... when ever we were drinking and stuff and she had alot she would grab me and drag me away from my friends im chatting with and MAKE me sit down and hold her.... but anyway its gona be interesting seeing her since the last time we talked she accused me of sexual harrasment... whos touched who here... I havent touched her tits or pussy or ass... well i have touched her ass but that was in a non sexual way... I was giving her a boost over a fence or something like that... and she has grabbed my junk before! lol shes crazy... what ever.

yesterday I went out for dinner with my dad, his girlfriend, papa, my great aunt, and my cousin. During dinner I eneded up getting guilt tripped into driving my cousin to the airport at 4am... so At around midnight yesterday I ended going for a walk. Its so nice and peaceful going for a walk at 2am... just allowed me to clear my mind and relax and breath the cool night air... untill I stumbled upon a car with a couple of teens fucking like rabbits in the back seat haha, I just walked by and tried to not notice but its hard to not notice a naked girl bouncing up and down on her knees in the same spot in the back of a station wagon lol... so I just continued with my walk and went through the park where there were another pair of teens wrapped in a blanket making out... and then I went through another parking lot where there was a group of kids in one car smoking pot and another couple having sex in a different car... jesus christ the kids in my neighborhood fuck like rabbits! So even though it was nice and relaxing I did get kinda bored near the end of 2 and a half hour walk and was walking through the park near one of the schools and saw this soccer goal. lol I walked over to it and I dont know why but I flipped it over... I wonder if its still facing the wrong way? Ill check tommorow or something.

Today I went to my papa's house. He asked me to set up this electronic picture fame he just received as a gift. It took me less than 10 min to set it up and show him the basics of how to use it. After that I helped him change his home page to google on his laptop. While doing this we discovered that his internet connection wasn't working. So being Ex-Tech support for internet I took a look at it and did everything we can do on my end before we needed a tech out, and it still didnt work. so I called shaw and they said that their system was all ass raped at the moment and they would call back when it was fixed. So I showed my grandpa everything he would need to know really about the modem when they called back, and he ened up paying me $100 for all the help today! yay! Later I went over to Kat's to hang out. We ened up chatting and watching half a movie before she had to go to bed to get up for work early tommorow, Our history is pretty fucked up... were "just friends" yet we have fooled around and more in the past, but we are trying to just be friends now, no more sexual activity, even though according to Lexi, Kat was prancing around showing herself off to me tonight, after I told her how my evening went. I dont think that was her intent... Kat was really straight forward in the past usually... and so what she was in a tight sexy tank top and just a pair of boxers, she was going to bed right after I left and its not like I havent seen her naked....

No comments: